Why Join Bramley Golf Club?
The benefits of playing golf at Bramley:
- Great exercise in the outdoors, proven to maintain and improve physical and mental well-being;
- A round of golf at Bramley is around 15,000 steps and consumes 800+ calories;
- You can enjoy the relaxed and friendly environment at the club;
- Competitive and friendly golf available for all levels; and
- You will have access to a large circle of like-minded people and the active social life in our modern clubhouse.
Bramley Golf Course is:
- In an area of outstanding natural beauty;
- In a quiet and peaceful location with wonderful views;
- An enjoyable challenge for golfers of all abilities; and
- Designed so that you can play 9, 12 or 15 holes only depending on the time you have available.
The practice facilities include:
- A covered driving range exclusively for members;
- Excellent short-game practice area; and
- A state-of-the-art indoor swing studio for lessons, practice, club fitting and to play virtual golf courses from all over the world!
We have a selection of Membership Categories for you to choose from:
- 7 Day - for those who play regularly;
- 5 Day - for those who only wish to play midweek;
- Weekend - aimed at those who only wish to play at weekends;
- Lifestyle - for those that only wish to play occasionally; and
- Academy - for those who are learning the game.
Special Limited Period Offer
Up until 31st October 2018 only, we are offering a limited number of 12 week trial memberships without any Joining Fee!
- Become a club member for a modest initial outlay;
- Test drive the club without making an annual commitment; and
- Enjoy the benefits of club membership straight away.
Competitively-priced three-month trial memberships only available until 31st October 2018:
- 7 Day £430
- 5 Day £345
- Weekend £345
- Lifestyle £210
- All members enjoy 15% members discount off food and drinks at the club.
If you need more information on the benefits associated with each of the membership categories, please click here